Saturday, October 4, 2008

The husband bought me a scale....

and I'm not sure if it's a gift or a curse. Of course, I asked for it. I told him it would motivate me to lose the twenty extra pounds I've been carrying around for 10 years. Except when I got the scale, it said that I actually weigh THIRTY more pounds than I should. And now I'm de-motivated. 20 seems like a surmountable number, but 30....might as well not even try. Haha.

And it's one of those "Biggest Loser" scales......which means it allegedly does percentage of body fat measurements, too. But every time I step on, it says "Er03," and when I look up what that means in the manual, it says that the "impedance" is too strong, and my body fat is immeasurable. Wow, great. I surmise that that means I have SO MUCH body fat it is immeasurable, and the scale doesn't even know where to begin. Lovely!

No comments: