Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Changing the Date & Time for Pavia Well-binar

Well, as it turns out, I consulted no one's convenience but my own when scheduling our inaugural Pavia "well-binar." I basically scheduled it for when it was convenient for me, and me alone. Duh. Everyone knows you should not do that. Except, apparently, me. So I have gone ahead and changed the date and time to a day when others are NOT working. Here is the new information:

"Interpreting Your Dreams for Personal Success" Well-Binar
  • Date: September 26, 2009 (Saturday)
  • Time: 10am Pacific
  • Cost: $8 (20% off for Pavia Health Nuts and Health Advocates)
  • Registration link here
  • Instructions: Click on the link above, choose the week of 9/21 to 9/27/09, and you will see the class listed under Theresa's name.
  • After you register, we will send you the link for the on-line well-binar!
Hope to "see" you there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Impressive details. Nice post. Thank you very much for the share.

villas in coimbatore | buy house in coimbatore